This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

Apr 8, 2008

the office dorm.

when i first got my office, the hr guy told me that i should decorate it, add photos, etc so that it has personality (his office is decked out with hockey motif). as for everyone else's offices.. well they were all pretty basic. so slowly, day by day.. i would bring the japaneesy items that tokyostar sent me throughout her stay as well as other gifts from bffs and things that i had bought. until it was an obvious theme, and now people come in periodically to play with my toys and the hr guy always tells me how awesome my office is. but as i look around with my photos taped on the wall, the presence of a white board, random toys, acoustic and indie muzaks playing outloud, and a general gathering place. i've come to the realization that my office.. is kinda reminiscent of a dorm room..



0 comments: