This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

Apr 3, 2008

if you were my monitors at work...


this is what you'd see everyday. scary right?

this year i've been pretty busy at work,
there has been an almost constant flow of projects to keep me busy and to keep the furrowed brow on my face... which leads to the lack of blogging, or so i use that as the excuse. but lately i've felt the need to post more.. no matter how short, no matter how boring. and with my trusty new phone in hand, since i seem to always forget to bring my camera with me. the last 2 posts included photos from teh phone and not teh camera.
so get ready. who knows how long this phase will last.


0 comments: