This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

Apr 30, 2007

sugoi desu ne



went to Anime Matsuri this past weekend, and at first i was hesitant that this years concert would even equate last years with High and Mighty Color. i was wrong this years headliner Back-on was just as awesome, easiest comparison would be Linkin Park. Also I would have to say cosplaying at con > not cosplaying. Me and T went to the con early in the day to check out the dealer room for goodies. I have to say I felt a lil out of place being dressed.. "normal", almost as if the attendees were staring at us as being outcasts. Funny right? Anyways I opted to come back in the evening... in costume. YES! But too bad so sad no pictures were taken. Not on my camera anyways.. somebody did ask to take a photo of me.. I was Tifa from Advent Children.. and the biggest problem with dressing up a con, is having to pose for pictures if people like your costume enough. I mean the serious cosplayers already have their pose in mind. as for me i just stood there, trying to resist from throwing up the peace sign. I think the crew should have a collective theme for halloween this year. maybe Final Fantasy? Tekken? something like that. it'll be freakin awesome!

more back-on.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jin Kazama!

Guess I'd have to work out a bit more for that, though.