This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

Dec 7, 2006

amalgamation of me part II

so last night i was looking at myspace and realizing that i don't really have anything in the 'about me' section. it got me to thinking what makes me.. me. what do i put here.. how do you describe me.. who would've thought myspace could result in such a sleepless night of intrigue.
which made me recall that post a few months back where i describe how i am a little bit of this and a little bit of that. which is very true. that and i just like too damn much. my interests far surpass that of things that i am actually good at. i mean it's like i have ADD with interests/hobbies and what not. if i focused on one thing perhaps than i could be really good at something as opposed to mediocre in multiple things. i mean i have played 3 different instruments. i listen to a variety of genres, i dabbled in drawing, writing, crafting, and photoshopping.. then there's the liking of all sorts of foods from foie gras to pork rinds. and the yearning to travel to far off places, and to doing the everyday with friends and family. then to style.. from wanting to be classic to trendy to urbn to retro. it is just too much, i'm sure i will burst one day. the world of myspace with it's about me doesn't need to know such things.

last night i went to michael's and target.. there were a bunch of teens hanging outside of target.. and i thought to myself, "i should've went to the new target on eldridge.. probably less riff-raff there" then i LOL'd in my head too. because my internal self said riff-raff. i am so 1940s. oh and i made a wreath when i got home.


0 comments: