Lately I have been hooked on watching Korea 'dramas', i guess i have jumped onto the bandwagon.. and it seems of the ones that I have seen 'rooftop cat', 'my name is sam-soon' and most currently 'full house'. rooftop cat/full house have a similar premise.. with some revelance in sam-soon as well.
- average chick with attitude ends up in not so good situation but meets popular dude also with attitude and a bit cocky.
- average chick and popular dude end up in a situation that requires them to be in constant close proximatey where they annoy the heck out of each other, and bicker to no end.
- all the while, popular dude is after popular chick whom likes popular dude #2, and at this time average chick begins liking popular dude.
- popular dude #2 begins to like average chick, which brings popular dude to find out he likes average chick too. so both dudes like average chick and popular chick is left out.
- popular dudes will be distinguished by one having long hair and the other being clean cut.
- average chick will constantly be angry and start huffing and leave mouth open for extended periods of time.